Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Interview - Town Tavern

 The Town Tavern

(828) 295-7500


The best in Blowing Rock! The Town is in the middle of town and right in the middle of the Action. It’s a young crowd but fine for us older folks. The beers on tap offer all the Craft IPAs and the food is a perfect compliment. They are dog friendly with lots of outdoor seating so we were happy and our waitress was wonderful making us feel like special guests.

It’s been one year and we’re back again. The Town Tavern is still the Best in Town! Still jam packed with people, personality and great food. On this visit I was using a cane due to a recent cycling injury. I fell on my way to our table. People around us were exceptionally kind and courteous getting me and my wife back on our feet and to our table. I can only say Thank You to everyone at Town Tavern for being So Kind!









No comments:

Post a Comment