Friday, May 13, 2022

Interview - Gateaux Cakes and Pastries

 Gateaux Cakes and Pastries


https://goo.gl/maps/hia2iyGM2SgNtEKz5 Gateaux Cakes and Pastries
(828) 513-1920



Think of every superlative for cakes and pastries and then come up with something new… well see that’s my problem. I just shared a birthday cake with friends and family for my wife’s landmark birthday, actually that was last year… and they were still talking about it when I brought another one this year. How many confections can you experience that leave such a lasting impression? Gateaux Cakes and Pastries provide the answer. You are not just buying a cake, you are investing in an event experience. The creamiest, most delicate balance of shear love, devotion and culinary art and one we will look forward to sharing again next year. Happy Birthday My Love!





No comments:

Post a Comment