Wednesday, May 18, 2022

 All Clad Non Stick Amazon





⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ High Quality Induction Cooktop  Compatible 

I’m emphasizing Induction Cooktop compatibility because that is what I was looking for when I decided to buy these pans. I purchased an all clad stainless pots and pans set about 4 years ago to have a quality set. I started using the 10” pan outside on an induction single hob and it works great. We then bought a Frigidaire induction cooktop range and we love it But non stick works better with eggs than straight stainless so I started looking. These two pans are $70 which is almost to good to be true so I stopped debating and just ordered them and so far they are Great.



Heavier than the Circulon I was using and the non stick/self clean surface is fantastic. I use butter and or olive oil so I’m not trying to avoid any fat but I do love the flavor. I’ve cooked everything from eggs, sunny side, once over, scrambled and omelettes to hamburgers, salmon filets and steaks. Love everything done on the non stick to perfection and cleanup is a total breeze. I can rinse it off in the sink and while dry or throw it in the dishwasher. They come out like New. I use a high quality thin metal spatula WÜSTHOF Gourmet 6.5" Offset Slotted Spatula. Things don’t stick so there’s no scraping and the metal lifts foods firm and clean so I like it much better than other spatula materials. I’ll mention the handles because I’ve seen complaints. Personally, I think they’re great. They are long and don’t get hot and the deep ridge provides a place for your thumb to grab more securely than if the handle was round. The pans are heavier that others so you need some strength and a good grip so yes, be careful but again I’m thrilled. So on that note, the combination of an Induction cooktop with All Clad Stainless and All Clad Non stick has brought some fun back into cooking. It’s well worth the investment and I'm thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment