Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2 Guys Pizza and Ribs and Salad Too!


You know when you've made resolutions and decided and determined to live a healthier lifestyle and you go to the "Y" and do the reps and you do the cycles and you feel good you burned a few calories and earned.... well at least One Beer, well then there it is, just waiting for you right across the street, at 2 Guys. So in you go and OK, just One Beer but what can I eat? On a day like today when you want to stick to that elusive diet and keep off at least one or two of the three pounds you just dropped hmmm... Have a Salad! As it turns out Melody makes salads too!
So I said just give me whatever you think is best. I sat, sipped my Shock Top and engaged in conversation with the couple next to me who I thought had just ordered the very same thing by coincidence. As it turns out, theirs was Caesar, mine was Greek and between us we were improving international relations. They had moved here from New Jersey and thus far they Love Hendersonville Too! So, if they happen to log in and read this, we may have yet another story in the making. In the mean time however Melody returned with my Greek Salad, I brought it home, shared it with Tess and we just Loved Every Bite!!! My Fellow Health Nuts Be Advised. Don't punish yourself, you can Work Out Hard, then Relax and Eat Healthy at @ 2 Guys Pizza, Ribs and Salad Too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment