Friday, September 16, 2011

Why One Thousand?

There may be a million reasons to love Hendersonville but a million is probably just a few more than I would be able to write about in one lifetime. One hundred and one has been used by the 101 Dalmatians and probably a million other book titles so I thought that 1000, One Thousand, was a nice round number, something Monk would appreciate and a number that I most probably can reach within some reasonable length of time at some reasonable level of productivity.
The number one reason for starting this 1000 reasons project is because every day since my, since our arrival in Hendersonville I have felt like every day was an adventure. Virtually every day I come bursting in the front door calling out to Tess, my adoring wife with incredibly good taste, that I just had another Hendersonville Adventure. And She, by shear coincidence is proclaiming the same thing. So it will be my foremost purpose in this blog to provide myself with an outlet through which I can proclaim my crazy, irrational, irrepressible love for this town...and have some fun doing it.
So lets get started right?
Sorry, I've run dry. Can't think of a thing.. oh... Oh, here's one.

No comments:

Post a Comment