Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mezzaluna on Main

The other night we were visited by our newly acquired son in law, Sam. He was in town for business in Asheville (which will be featured repeatedly in One Thousand Reasons I love Hendersonville). We were watching the Panthers game, first night out for Cam Newton, big game, can't miss a trick, gotta get something to eat so off we go to Mezzaluna. Mezzaluna has 50 beers on tap. 50 beers on tap, need i say more? I needn't but I will. They also have several big screen TV's lining the bar so you can order your oven baked pizza, sip on your IPA brew and watch every minute of the game, Panthers lost but Newton was outstanding and we polished off one Pizza... you know it's not really fair to call this creamy cheesy, sausagey,spinachy (so I can claim it's health food) crispy creation a pizza but it's uneaten cousin did fit in a cardboard box and we got home before my wife finished filing for divorce. So Mezzaluna, it looks like you made it into the number one spot. Let me tell you people, you have got to try it. A beautiful and somewhat cavernous banquet motif where Momma and the kids are happy but Dad will feel like he's found a piece of heaven. Tess and I returned just days later and had the Salmon and the Trout for dinner. Exquisite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment