Saturday, September 17, 2011

Two Guys Pizza and Ribs

Don't start here. Start with The Tractor Shed because I don't want to repeat myself.
Two Guys Pizza and Ribs Melody and John..
I have met John, her husband and he is just as relaxed and laid back as she is wired to the walls. Melody is the Spark that keeps this Flame Burning, I said to a fellow patron one night, as I sat mesmerized just watching her work. She is all things beautiful, all at once. She is greeting customers as they enter the door. Wishing folks good tidings as they leave. Calling out orders to the staff and bussing tables while pulling a Guinness at the bar. Melody make you feel special. That is her gift. If you have ever entered an establishment, I won't name names, like Blockbuster, where you are greeted so urgently that you feel like they just had a staff development meeting in the back room and wanted to make you an example... it's not like that. When Melody says Hi Sweety, you feel special, like maybe your not just that homely little runt you just left in the mirror. Melody is the real deal. She loves her job, she loves her customers and she runs her business like it's a family reunion and your the cousin from out of town she actually likes. The Welcome Sign outside proclaims Hendersonville as the City of Peace (another reason I love Hendersonville) but I love Melody and John for putting it on their front door and for believing it and promoting it. If you want the Coldest Beer and the Best Food and the Warmest Welcome in town, come home to Two Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment