Friday, September 23, 2011

Jump Again!



The next day I just had to do it again. As I said, every day seems better than the last. This time I decided to take a little longer to cruise the neighborhoods and see just who has access to this incredible Prime Real Estate.

 My Realtor once said to me that the economy goes up and down but a thing of beauty lasts forever. I'm inclined to agree. Laurel Park is a place of incredible beauty. Whether you choose to ride, hike or drive it is certainly worth the effort. And if you take take an extra few minutes to explore the the roads that meander away from Laurel Park Hwy (the continuation of 5th Avenue leaving Hendersonville) you will find yourself  in a mountain village wonderland only minutes from downtown. Contacting Rich Cooke, a Realtor resident of Laurel Park, may be just the right person to help you find the home of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment