Monday, November 14, 2022

YouTube Review about YouTube 

 Google has an add about learning something everyday on YouTube and that is very true. I think that YouTube is an incredible resource for information on just about every topic. I recently bought an induction cooktop range and watched several videos posted by dealers and by owners. Thanks to that we made the purchase and we are extremely happy. Now I’m looking to buy an electric car and it’s the same process. I get opinions and demonstrations from a variety of sources which help me make a decision.

The history of music is just incredible. I look back on The Beatles and classic rock but also Kelly Clarkson and Brandi Carlisle. Literally anybody and everybody and everything we find interesting on TV we can go to YouTube to find a clip the very next day. It’s just Amazing!!! I pay for the commercial free subscription and that makes it even better by reducing commercial breaks. 
Because it is open to the public to post there is some junk out there But I don’t look for hate and lies and if YouTube screens for such then I applaud them. Very sadly there are people who spread hate and lies and have poisoned social media with their vitriol. In my opinion Hate Speech is not Free Speech and should not be protected as if it were. I love YouTube and hope it continues the way it has grown. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment