Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Bolt Review YouTube

 



Love your reviews. Smooth and easy to listen to with no big production intros or loud distracting music. I’m on the verge of buying a Bolt. Almost ready to buy without even a test drive because demand is so high. I want to replace my ICE Honda Fit. The Fit has been fine but I just want to go EV to do all my driving around town. I also want to see how it feels compared to our hybrid CRV especially on the highway. Your testimony as well as many others tell me that this is going to be a comfortable, reliable, efficient and Fun car to drive. I want the EUV Premier with a good sound system and adjustable driver seat that I hope will accommodate my 5’ petite (and beautiful) wife but I think we can live without Super Cruise. I do want all safety features including front and rear crash mitigation braking. Many thanks again for doing very helpful videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment