Friday, November 11, 2022

Chevy Bolt 100K YouTube


I’m really enjoying your videos about the Chevy Bolt. You mentioned Fire and I know they had a recall but do you have any concerns or other videos about the dangers or the potential for fire with the current models? I am so excited about getting an EV and now focusing on the Bolt but I don’t want my enthusiasm to blind me to any harsh realities. 
Another question I have is about the power adjusting drivers seat. You mentioned that you are 6’1” . My wife is 5’1”. She is comfortable driving the Honda Fit. Do you think that the Bolt seat can be adjusted to suit her? I’m not expecting a definitive answer and I know a test drive would answer it But the demand is so high that I think I’m going to have to order/buy one before I can even test drive one. It’s a thousand dollar deposit which I could sacrifice if by chance we hated the car on arrival but I’m hoping we’re both gonna love it.
Anyway, thanks for your first hand informative videos with your friendly and fun  easy sense of humor. If/when I buy one I’ll let you know.thanks again!

 

Excellent demonstration. I’m shopping a Bolt. They are in high demand and short supply so I may put down the deposit on one sight unseen to reserve mine. Videos like yours really help guide the consumer.  I’m in NC about 30 miles  up the hill to the Blue Ridge Parkway. I can’t wait to take my tour and regency all the way down the hill. I’ve done it riding my bike and literally wear out my grip coasting and braking on the ride down hill. Now, the Bolt I’ll be recharging my battery. Thanks! 



 Pretty remarkable video. You answered a lot of questions that I have in making my decision to move from Honda to Chevy and from gas to EV. I just feel like it’s time and you have confirmed that for me. 99.9% of our driving now is within 20 or 30 miles. We go to Charlotte about every month, I’d say less than 300 miles round trip which is very comfortable in the CRV but your experience going to national parks tells me that we’re going to be ok in the Bolt. The infrastructure keeps expanding but the idea that I can charge up at home and hopefully at the hotel is really exciting.  You’re showing us that we can be good citizens and still live in comfort. Many thanks and good luck with your continuing success with the Volt!



I enjoyed your video and the comparisons you made. I’m not sure if you emphasized that the Tesla costs twice as much but… the fact that you own, drive and like both of them was a good endorsement for both. I’m looking at the Bolt as our first EV after having Honda’s for 40 years. You make a very good point about leasing that I am also considering… Do I want to Buy or Try? So I’ll look at the numbers. One thing I noticed when shopping a Tesla, the website makes it very easy to order. Shopping a Bolt, they’re not readily available on dealer lots but I’d at least like to test drive it before I commit. Thanks for your video and insights, they help potential buyers a great deal. I think I’m ready to plug in. Many thanks again and best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment