Thursday, October 20, 2022

Rivian - YouTube Review

 Love your Enthusiasm! I invested in Rivian last year. I’m in the red right now but still hoping this becomes the next Tesla in which case I’ve told myself I’d use the money to buy the Rivian. I’m also looking forward to a two drive wheel model at a lower price. We are long retired and I’d want the Rivian to replace the CRV’s we’ve been leasing for the past 20 years. So I hope they lease but also I’m thinking maybe instead of leasing for 3 years I’d buy a Rivian and keep it for 10. Also , how about Roadside Assistance and Servicing? I’m assuming low maintenance but I’d have to have reassurances for the what ifs. Will Rivian partner with other brand dealerships so you can access services through them? I realize you’re not a sales rep but if you were you’d sell a million of them. Thanks!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment