Thursday, October 6, 2022

Pisgah Inn









The Blue Ridge Parkway and the Pisgah Inn are probably the biggest attraction of our area. I remember when we were first moving here that I was determined to drive to the parkway just to prove to myself how close we are. I don’t think I made it that day because it was late and Tess didn’t feel well but I have now been probably at least 100 times. With friends, Carolyn and Robert Hopper, Skip and Kim, riding bikes with Bryan and Mary, hiking here with Chip,  bringing Linda and Fred here when they visit, Lauren and Sam and many times with just Tess and I and Dolce and now Zeke. So Tess and I are heading out here today to have a little something to eat and drink and just enjoy the views. I’m going to look the map and see if we should come straight up 276 or maybe go out 191 to one of the overlook areas,




 

No comments:

Post a Comment