Monday, October 10, 2022

Jumpoff Rock - A Night to Remember


 We met John and Karel at the top of the rock via their invitation. Were it not for them we would have been content to stay at home. A year or two ago I would think about riding my bike up to the event but now I have to think about how to just get our cooler and chairs across the lawn. Tonight I was able to do so with a Little Help from our friends. Once there and seated, Hope Griffin






and her ensemble group, guitarist Eric Condon, violinist Paul McIntire and Zack Page on bass, played their strings off and created a mini Woodstock for those of us willing and able to remember the original.
J&K had a bottle of red while Tess and I, a bottle of white. The cool of the mountain air warmed our hearts in the glow of the setting sun. During the height of the event I leaned over to John and said “number nine hundred and ninety nine”. 999 what?, John queried…
Nine hundred and ninety nine of the
One Thousands Reasons to Love Hendersonville 🥳

No comments:

Post a Comment