Monday, October 17, 2022

Gentle Pain Release Physical Therapy Google Review

https://www.gentlepainrelease.com/

 Excellent on all levels! As stated in the name, they are Gentle but they are also far more professional and therapeutic than my previous experience with pre and post op physical therapy. The staff at Gentle Pain Release treat me like a person, not a billing number. They worked with me to get a thorough history and understand how my recent injury interrupted my active lifestyle. We then  implemented an individualized plan tailored to my specific needs. I had sciatic and peroneal nerve damage with severe pain and drop foot. In just a few sessions after my surgical laminectomy I’m actually getting better, regaining my ambulatory stability and working on my hiking endurance. I would encourage everyone to do their own research and talk with providers to compare services before simply accepting a PT assignment from their doctor. My doctor gave me an open order for PT so I could make my own choice. I walked in and spoke to the people at Gentle Pain Release before signing up and now I am so glad I did. 

Response from the owner 2 hours ago

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We work so hard to create a positive environment for every person who needs our care. We're so happy to hear about your experiences here. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Adam Silverberg

Gentle Pain Release

No comments:

Post a Comment