Monday, July 11, 2022

IReieve TENS/EMS YouTube Review

 



Great video! I’m on the verge of buying one but I wonder if you would answer just a few questions? I have Drop Foot, no dorsiflex in my left foot and numb on the surface but with intense pain. They’re going to do an ELECTROMYOGRAPHY this week. They are using an e-stim machine during my PT and they refer to the Russian setting. They turn it on and ask me to try to flex when I feel the tingling.

I am in tremendous pain. I’m taking up to 9 Advils a day and a prescription. I would like to avoid surgery but there are moments when I would do anything to stop this pain. So far they say I have arthritis in L3-4-5. I feel the pain and numbness in my peroneal nerve down my shin. I know I’ve said a lot here but do you think that this iRelieve unit will help me with Pain and or Recovery? Many many thanks for your quality video and many more thanks if you respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment