Sunday, July 10, 2022

Foot RX Running - Google Review

I recently developed sciatica which went straight down my leg and landed in my foot. More than anything else in the moment I needed a pair of comfortable shoes. Foot RX associate Murdoch listened to my concerns, measured my feet and brought out a pair of the brand Topo which fit like a glove. I walked around the store while Murdoch attended to other customers. It was Saturday mid morning, very busy and yet I felt like I was getting the utmost personalized care. I explained that I might need an orthotic and Murdoch provided an excellent description of  what a Pedorthist does and how to make an appointment if/when I choose to do so. I send my highest compliments to Foot Rx and to Murdoch for his customer service. I will definitely be back again.

https://www.footrxrunning.com/

I got new shoes TOPO https://www.topoathletic.com/mens-st-4?color=80  at foot RX. Murdoch was very helpful I got a pair of Topo soft sneaker type shoes. I’m using the super feet insert he said that they’re Pedorthists, Joe Quinlan or Scott Socha can create an orthotic in about an hire for about 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment