Friday, December 29, 2023

 


Supercalafragalistic!!! I was trying to think of an adjective to adequately reflect how incredible this car, this company and this video really is. And like someone else pointed out, done with such humble elegance. The engineering and design elegance of this vehicle and the calm, cool and humerus presentation by these three men speak volumes about what now America can claim as our technological leadership in the world. I can’t afford one but boy do I want to drive one. I recent bought a Bolt EUV and it is the best car I’ve ever owned after decades of very nice Honda’s. I’ll be looking to trade in our CRV soon and I’m test driving every car I can get my hands on in these remaining months on my lease. So far I’ve done the Lyriq, Ariya, Blazer, Ionic 6, Mach e, EQS, and the Volvo C40. I plan to rent a Tesla through Turo so I can get a feeling for that. Basically I’m completely sold on total electric. They are so completely quick, quiet, comfortable and completely modern in every way. I think and hope they are the future and its companies like Tesla and people like you who, pioneers in your way, who help create and then lead us into the future. By recognizing China’s investments and both working with while competing with these powerhouse nations on the world stage, you are demonstrating that America continues to be a great nation of imagination, innovation, prosperity and progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment