Friday, October 7, 2011

Jewel Honour Couch - Tractor Shed

Well now I'm the one with egg on my face. My sincere apologies for getting your name wrong. It is Jewel... and please if ever anyone who reads my accounts spots an error or need for correction please do not hesitate to notify me and I will make amends (I left the first article in tact at Jewel's request because she saw the humor in it).


As usual the service at the Tractor Shed was fast, friendly and fun and the food, Friday's Special Prime Rib with home cooked Mac and Cheese and Corn Pudding, was delicious. And Bread Basket was brimming with a fresh from the oven assortment including cornbread with a side of Honey. Another special treat was tonight's entertainment provided by Elaine Anderson. She covered an array of Soft Rock Classics including Stevie Nicks Landslide and others. She also writes and sings her own compositions with a sensitivity and sincerity that only comes through the artists personal connection. Her voice was reminiscent of Ann Murray and her engaging presence made the evening very special for Pete and Tess.

No comments:

Post a Comment