Sunday, May 14, 2023

Keurig Amazon Review

 I’ve purchased several Keurigs from the single fill to the reservoir types. This Supreme is the best so far for several reasons:

A large reservoir that is easy to lift off, fill and replace 

A very sturdy and sure K Cup mechanism 

First think in the morning the unit power is off. Open the hatch, put in the K Cup, close the hatch, this turns on the power and you select your cup size. I choose Strong and 6 oz. The close lever is very sturdy and holds the k cup firmly, level, in place. The coffee starts brewing immediately with no pre heating or boiling sound yet it comes out hotter than our last machine. I add lot of cream and still put it in the microwave for a 30 second blast but that’s me. I think if you like Keurig you’re going to love this model.


No comments:

Post a Comment