Friday, January 13, 2023

Sunshine Chevy Google Review








 11/10/23 I haven’t purchased my Bolt let alone test driven one because they are pre sold before hitting the lot. Nonetheless Seth treated me like an established customer taking time to show me the car and answer all my questions so, based on that positive experience, I may soon trade in my Honda and become a proud Chevy owner.

1/11/23 I was notified by Seth that My New Bolt EUV Premier arrived so I drove my Honda Fit to Sunshine to trade in and close the deal. Wow!!! What a difference a trade makes! The Bolt is quite simply, Smooth as Silk as was the business transaction. I’ve only had it a few days but already I have driven on rural roads and highways and in torrential rain. The Bolt feels very solid and secure on the road and has instant torque and zip on the the Highway. I am so happy to switch to Chevy after 40 years of Honda and so glad  I went to went to Seth Parker at Sunshine.

We have been getting new cars every three years for 44 years. We’ve had many salespeople. Some were ok, one or two were intolerable. I set out this year to test drive several EVs; Kia ev6, Hyundai Ionic 5 and Nissan Leaf among them. I also went to Boyd Chevy in Hendersonville. I filled out your website inquiry to test drive a Bolt. When I arrived Seth explained that it was already sold and he did not have a model to drive But he proceeded to show me the car and all its great features. He did so with great honesty and genuine enthusiasm. He Sold me on the Boot and on Sunshine because of his honesty and enthusiasm. Never once did I feel rushed or pressured. I brought my wife back to just sit in the car and see how she liked it. She loved it and Seth. I really can’t say too much about what a difference a salesperson can make. I walked out of 4 dealerships and away from that brand simply because of the salesman’s poor approach. Sunshine seems to have a great team as reflected in the name. It’s a happy place to shop so I’m hoping that the car proves to be great and that we can keep doing business.

No comments:

Post a Comment