Monday, January 9, 2023

My New 2023 Chevy Bolt Premier

I bought and brought my brand new 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV Premier today. Seth Parker has been a total professional and pleasure to work with and the finance guy, Dylan, was the same. I over prepared doing spread sheets and trying to determine if I should buy vs lease. Tess really wanted to lease so as not to Tie up a lot of money and I agree with her on that well much to my surprise after all that calculation Seth walked in with the paperwork and when I looked it over I said how much does a monthly payment he looked at me with kind of grin his face and said zero! $3000 down and Zero per month for three years!!!! I could not have calculated it any better than that. I finish the paperwork and went straight to Longhorn where I ordered Tess her very well done chop steak and I got the Flow’s fillet Rare thanks to  Linda’s gift certificate and then headed home in my brand new Bolt. It was dark when I left and I didn’t wanna go on the highway so I follow my little shortcut behind Longhorn where I can come up to the street light and turn left on 280 and then went on down to 25. I turned on one pedal driving and off I went in to stop and go traffic after about 5 or 10 miles the traffic really tied up so I cut over to 191 and continued my trip home. It was dark and I was the car is new to me but it felt extremely comfortable I got home safe and sound and then I took Tess out for a little test ride and she loves it too. 









I decided to buy a Chevy Bolt EUV Premier. I’ve watched a hundred positive reviews and think it’s a good thing to do. I might Lease if I get a good deal because in three year’s technologies will improve and I might want to trade in. I have to create space in the garage for 240 charging station and the car. I’m coming to grips with my new physical reality. I will never hike or bike on the same level as last year before surgery. I need to donate my Scott and bike rack. Keep mountain and trike to ride on Ecusta Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment