Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wright's Hearth Heat and Home

It's the very things you take for granted that make for a happy home and our gas fireplace is one of them. We have grown accustomed to flipping a wall switch and enjoying instant Heat & Glo from our gas log fire place and so Saturday night when it failed to light... "Hendersonville, we've got a problem."
I searched Google and called Wrights Hearth Heat and Home and they had me at "Hello". The receptionist greeted me and understood my concerns immediately. She transferred me to service, he diagnosed the problem in seconds and set up a service call. This morning Levi arrived at 8:30 AM as scheduled. After a warm greeting by our sentinel Shih Tzu, Dolce, he set out is protective drop cloth, opened his tools, diagnosed and fixed the problem within minutes. This video is a part where Levi fixed a problem that I, in my DYI mode had created the night before.



I took the logs out in an effort to investigate and solve the problem but, in point of fact, I made it worse. Patience is a virtue which at times I do not have.
Ultimately Levi was able to make a call and have the entire fireplace cleaned and reassembled and working better that we have ever known in a few short minutes.
I highly recommend Wrights Hearth Heat and Home and look forward to keeping our home safe and warm, with their service, in the future. Wright's is a Family Business in the truest and best sense of the word. Mr. Wright started the business 20 years ago, he was joined by his sons and they literally know the business from the ground up or from the Chimney Top down in this case. They are Knowledgeable and Honest and look for ways to help you save money. If you want to get the job done... Get it done Wright!

No comments:

Post a Comment