Friday, November 4, 2011

Oops We did it Again!!! Apple Tree Honda

Apple Tree put a Spell on Me! Tess and I were so exited about our new Civic that my old CR-V started looking really Oooold. So off we went to see what Greg and Matt could do for us.
 Let me assure you that I have never bothered to know a car salesman by his first name no matter how many business cards were shoved into my hand. But the people at Apple Tree are People First and they treat you like a person not a paycheck. Isn't it ironic, with all that being said, that within an hour of our arrival we were out taking pictures together of our brand new CR-V!!!!


I was cleaning out the old car, found some loose change in the glove compartment, it was kind of sticky so I thought, I'll just run the coins under some hot water... WHAM!!! THE Most expensive Penny I ever dropped. Well we needed a new disposal anyway right? I'm always one for trying to save a buck, so I thought, I'll just install it myself. Once again, easier said than done. 3 hours and several expletives later after struggling to fit tab A into slot B, I got a brilliant idea; use the new car jack to hold it up while I twist it into place!!!! Believe it or not this crazy idea actually worked and we are happily grinding up mulch in the kitchen again.
Thanks Again Apple Tree 

No comments:

Post a Comment