Saturday, October 21, 2023

A wonderful night with Tess - YouTube Kelly, Pink, Kieth

 I know a good thing when I find it 

And you better know it!

Those were the last word from the maomma tonight after we had an incredible spontaneous tour of music together tonight. Tess began by asking me to listen to a musical artist she saw on this mornings CBS Saturday Morning:


We started there and then just continued to explore, both of us trying to think of songs and people we love and it was wonderful. After finding the Bahamas we searched for Kieth Urban, Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Annie Lenox and then circles back to the Bahamas Workin on my guitar. Such a beautiful evening together. This is love. This is what love is. Doing nothing and suddenly making something, I am so lucky So lucky and we are so real together I mean even tonight fighting or at least barking at each other but knowing that we live within this bond of trust and knowing that it’s unbreakable. I might have to back to capture the videos from tonight since it’s after 12 and I’m actually tired enough to go to sleep but I do want to capture tonight and keep it forever or as close to forever as I can..











No comments:

Post a Comment