Sunday, April 16, 2023

Bolt - 1000 Reasons to Love our Bolt

March 2023
 
I’ve watched 100 videos about Bolts and other EV’s and yours is one of the Best! Love your honest yet positive enthusiasm. I’ve had our 2023 Premier for a month, drive it everywhere, everyday and love every minute of it. Silky smooth, quick and quiet ride. I traded in our 2020 Fit which was a nice runabout but the Chevy sits a little higher, great view of the road and very easy to drive. It also feels bigger and more secure on the highway. 99.9% of our driving is within 30 miles but I kept our hybrid CRV for longer trips for the time being. This gives us a chance to drive both types of vehicles for comparison but I can say after the first thousand miles the all EV will be our future. As battery range and infrastructure improvements continue there will be no reason to fill up with gas, get oil changes etc.etc. Etc.

Best of luck and Thanks!


April 17, 2023

I’m back after driving our Bolt for over 1000 miles and having the 240 charger installed and paid for by Chevy. Bottom line, this is the best car we’ve ever driven. My wife just loves it for its smooth ride, total comfort, safety features and Bose sound system. It feels great on the interstate and that’s a big deal. I see these tiny little smart cars and mini’s and I appreciate the intention to save on the use of gas but WOW this Bolt gives the feeling of a full size car and all I do is plug it in for a few hours a week. It’s funny that you mention the Equinox because I’m looking forward to driving that when it comes out to see if I will trade in our CRV Hybrid. I mean, the CRV Hybrid has been a great car but once you go EV there is no reason to use any gas or oil etc. All Electric only makes sense and I hope and expect that the technologies including increased battery/mileage capacity will continue to improve.

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2023/05/chevy-bolt-euv-discounts-incentives-offers-deals-may-2023/


 We got our BOLT EUV SUPREME in January 23 and now with over 2000 miles we love the Bolt more than any other car, years of Hondas including Accords, CRV’s Fit and Odessy, all great cars… this is my first Chevy and the absolute best car I’ve ever driven. Quick as lightning and smooth as silk. I’ll never go back to ICE. But, why did they discontinue? I’m guessing the Ultium battery pack. I’m setting my sites on the Blazer EV in three years. I’m hoping they still give access to ApplePlay at that time.


https://gmauthority.com/blog/2023/05/chevy-bolt-euv-discounts-incentives-offers-deals-may-2023/

No comments:

Post a Comment