Sunday, April 2, 2023

Amazon product reviews


Coffee Mug Warmer, Smart Coffee Cup Warmer with Pressure-Induced Auto On/Off, Coffee Accessories for Home Office Desk 

Brand: COFFEE MUG WARMER

I start every morning with a cup of Starbucks made in my Keurig. I add half/half and zap in th microwave for 60 seconds. It’s Hot. A little too hot to drink so I let it cool down. It’s fine for a few minutes but within 15 I’m heading downstairs to zap it again. This process may repeat 3 times per cup so…. The coffee cup warmer!

Thanks to,Amazons amazing delivery system I got mine this morning, plugged it in and had my first cup. It Works Great! I put it on my wooden bed stand and placed my freshly made cup on top. The gravity pressure switch clicks on immediately. I got involved with various little projects and came back over a two hours period of time with each visit providing perfectly hot coffee. I’m so excited I wanted to write this review ASAP. I have considered everything from cup insulation to a mini microwave/but this cup warmer does the job exactly as it needs to be done. It turns the heat on every time I put the cup down on it. When I’m done I just put my cup on the table and Not on the warmer so as not to cook the cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment