Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Milly nail clippers - Amazon

 https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09LHSZPNQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details


Quality-Quality-Quality

Much like real estate, the value of a product boils 

down to one or two things. 

The Milly nail clipper is a high quality product. 

This means when I clip my nails I’m going to get 

a sure grip and a clean clip.

 I won’t go into a gnarly description of my toe nails 

but imagine, if you will, 

needing to mow your lawn every week and 

heading out with an 

underpowered mower with a dull blade and having 

to mow an acre of thick weeds… 

well that equates to the chore of nail clipping. 

It’s well worth having a strong mower and, 

in this case a capable clipper. 

The Milly is sharp, strong, durable and reliable.

 I think they are well worth the investment.


No comments:

Post a Comment