Monday, September 26, 2022

Foot brace - Amazon Review



 Very comfortable, easy to put on, works great! I have a condition called Drop foot where I cannot flex back my toes while walking. This was the result of injury to my peroneal nerve. I have tried several braces including one prescribed by my podiatrist costing me $500. This Velcro wrap brace with little bungee hooks works much better with half the hassle of putting it on and cost less than $50 bucks. The little bungee hooks make it much easier to attach to your lace shoes because they simply hook onto the lace. You can hook them at mid foot or closer to your toes to create more lift tension. If you have drop foot or foot drop you’ll know what I mean. You want something quick and easy to put on and that’s comfortable once it’s on so it’s worth the effort. Then it does exactly what it’s intended to do, lift your toes so you’re less likely to trip. This is minimal expense, no podiatrist or custom fitting needed and It Works!

https://www.amazon.com/review/RGR0Z2AJBRHNM/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv


https://www.amazon.com/BraceAbility-AFO-Drop-Foot-Brace/dp/B09BRC6ZH4/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment