Sunday, February 25, 2024

A few more reasons to Love Hendersonville

 


I really enjoyed your video. We’ve been living in Hendersonville now for over 12 years and it’s just amazing how time flies. Hendersonville is both a great place to visit and a great place to live. Downtown is a quintessential downtown of Hallmark movie charm. Well then there’s Blowing Rock so maybe we’re next but there are so few downtowns that offer so many different restaurants and shops in such a concentrated walking area. Not that I’m well traveled but I’ve been to NYC, Atlanta, New Orleans and San Francisco and yes they’re great but generally you go to an area like the village or old town or the French quarter but in Hendersonville you just go to Main Street and you’re there. I loved your scene in The Park. I walk my little Shih Tzu there almost every week but I’ve never say in that spot to watch for snapping turtles. Next time while spending the day you might want to hop over to Carl Sandburg Home or DuPont Forest or Pisgah National and if you find yourself a little thirsty we have five or six breweries and a few wineries… I mean it’s nothing short of amazing how much variety we have and now,mor very soon, the Ecusta Trail will complete a safe path for pedestrians, strollers and cyclists from here to Brevard. Oh, I almost forgot Jump Off Rock for a beautiful view of it all. Come on back, stay awhile and show us some more 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment