Friday, September 1, 2023

Anna Cramling How To Win Chess Games By ATTACKING!

https://youtu.be/4jGH-nB22dA?si=YQE-JTiAWvZHER_t



As I replay this PGN, I see where you moved your Rook from a1 to e1 which you considered a mistake because  Nxe1 but not critical to your plan when you took rxf7 but it was next when black moved Qd8 to Qd5 looks like the black blunder that allows you to create the Royal Fork with Kf6  whereas if after you take rxf7 white rxf7 it eliminates your key rook and completely changes the outcome.

Reply to Anna Cramling

I feel honored that you viewed and actually responded to my comment. I’m not sure what you want to discuss but I have thoroughly enjoyed your excitement and enthusiasm in explaining your methods and I’ve copied a few move by move to try to learn by re-watching the PGN. I have also looked for any lesson plans or courses you’ve offered. I just really liked how you mapped out the basic strategy of Develop, Protect, Checks, Captures and Attacks. That concept helped me look at every move as a strategic move rather than a memorized move, which is impossible. I have started to play with a greater sense of purpose from beginning to end. I’m glad you have sponsor’s because you deserve to make a good living but I wouldn’t be buying anything. I guess I could make a donation but I would be much more prone to invest in a course where say you started with the Q4 or London and walked though each move purpose/strategy and provided the PGN so I could play it on my own board in Chess Tiger Pro. 

Again in closing, I have really been drawn in by your smile, your enthusiasm and the practicality of your methods. Also watching you and your Mom and Dad playing together shows how much the game of chess can be a family bonding experience. I can see how you could become a kind of celebrity of chess, being a guest on everything from The View to Jimmy Kimmel. You can bring the popularity of the game to a much broader audience. And why, because you make chess seem more Fun than Intimidating. Best of luck and success to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment