Friday, July 21, 2023

 Artificial Intelligence 

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly


Artificial intelligence… the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. This is an interview that earns all the superlatives. Incredibly informative as to the advancement of computer technology and amazingly human when he describes the use of technology to serve the needs of his son and how ai can serve the best interest of the human race. This interview illustrates the huge gap or parameter between the lowest levels of human intelligence and those, like himself, who are operating on kind of a superhuman or Artificial Intelligence “ level.

I think we make assumptions that intelligence is good and that more is better. When I see this cult of Trump spreading through America Tess will often assert… Peter, most people are not very smart. Well I can’t argue with that but… is that the only determinant factor? One can be very smart and yet still be very hateful. One can be very smart but still somehow compartmentalize their knowledge to taylor it to meet their psycho social needs. I often hear the phrase or assertion, I believe. I believe in God. I believe that America is the greatest country in the world. I believe that COVID is a hoax. I believe that global warming is a hoax. Some of the people who say these things are very smart but once it enters the realm of I Believe, all bets are off and all informative inquiries and conversations stop. Especially if it is pulled under the shelter of religion. Somehow that is home base for the believer where once that is invoked any challenge is considered a sacrilege. Only time will tell if Democracy will fall to the sanctity of life or if the planet will melt under shelter of denial. One million people died from COVID and still some people want to prosecute Dr. Faucie. We killed Jesus so can or should we expect anything better from the mobs of today?

No comments:

Post a Comment