Thursday, March 23, 2023

https://emergeortho.com/

 Dr Hicks - Laminectomy 

I have been very pleased in my experience with Dr. Hicks and EmergOrto from beginning to end. I was a walk in looking for an alternative to the mode of care, physical therapy, that I was receiving with another local provider. I had my first appointment with Dr Hicks in one week after my request with supporting MRI. He diagnosed a pinched nerve that he could treat with surgical laminectomy scheduled within a month. My Laminectomy surgery was done on Friday August 26, 2022. The surgical procedure was same day in the EmergOrto facility in Arden, far more comfortable to me than a hospital. My recovery from the intensive sciatic nerve pain was reasonably quick and complete. I know I made the right decision to seek a second opinion and in my case surgery has proven to be the best option. My thanks and appreciation to Dr. Hicks and the entire team of nurses, anesthesia and clerical professionals who essentially changed my life by their efforts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment