Friday, August 9, 2024

The Buzz Coffee


I’ve passed The Buzz many times and was curious about it but never stopped in until yesterday with my friend. So glad I did. This place is great! Much bigger inside and out than I would have imagined for a coffee shop and much more than a coffee shop offering fresh baked goods from Mini Batch and numerous other unique offerings. Friendly and knowledgeable staff and musical guests. Another big advantage to customers is a large free parking lot. I will definitely be back and see The Buzz and Boodahs across the street as significant downtown attractions.

Response from the owner an hour ago

Mr. Pete, thank you for the detailed and positive review. We really appreciate you giving us a chance. We can't wait to have you back!













 https://maps.app.goo.gl/C2SHwCGWohpSh4Gq8?g_st=ic


No comments:

Post a Comment