Monday, August 5, 2024

Suddenly Single Cooking

Cooking is an art and a science and a basic necessity So if you want to eat you’ve got to cook. Now some people have elevated their skills to a level that might be considered an art where as I consider my cooking well… edible. I mean I like it and now that I’m Suddenly Single I’m making a lot more meals at home and  making a lot more meals that go farther on the dime. I’ve been making a lot of crock pots which are terrific but here are a few I whipped out that are done on the skillet and ready to eat within the half hour. I’m calling this series Suddenly Single Suppers. 🤓

So first up is my Suddenly Single Pan Seared Salmon. I love salmon. I often choose Salmon when I go out for dinner and I often go to Mezzaluna who, I believe make the absolute best salmon in town.

Suddenly Single Pan Seared Salmon



My next favorites fish and may be tied for First is yellowfin tuna again my choice here in cooking it myself is pan seared and here’s how I made out with that dish.

Suddenly Single Pan Seared Tuna



And finally on tonight’s list is hamburger. What do you do with leftover hamburger all right here’s my answer. I made hamburger and onions with a few extras.

Hamburger and Onions



No comments:

Post a Comment