Friday, August 2, 2024

I started a new blog today called Suddenly Single. My plan for the Blog is to come up with stuff that I have been learning along the way now that I’m a widower. I have to admit that there’s something about that word widow that’s just not appealing and I couldn’t think of a Title that had a pleasant ring to it so Suddenly Single came to my mind and that’s what I’m going with. 

One of the things you have to learn when you’re Suddenly Single is how to make food for yourself. If that’s the kind of thing you’ve been doing all along then good for you, but if it’s something new, especially making food for one I’m gonna give you some ideas and things that I have learned along the way. 

My first two cooking attempts are pan seared salmon and pan seared tuna. I did two videos today and I’m gonna plug them in here.

My First and Favorite is Yellowfin Tuna 


And my next and most often go to is Pan Seared Yellowfin Tuna
While I’m on this page, still Suddenly Single and still in the mood for food

Suddenly Single Hamburger & Onions


No comments:

Post a Comment