Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Now I Lay me down to sleep and The Lord’s Prayer

 Now I lay me down to sleep

I pray the Lord my soul to keep 

If I should die before I wake

I pray the Lord my soul to take

God bless Mommy

God bless Daddy

God bless Linda

God bless Tess

God bless Lauren

God bless Sam

God bless Nolan and Wes

God bless everyone in our family and friends

And

God bless everybody in the whole wide world

Amen


The Lords Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hollowed be thy name

Thy kingdom come, thine will be done

On earth as it is in heaven

Give us this day our daily bread

And forgive us our trespasses

As we forgive those that trespass against us

And lead us not into temptation 

But deliver us from evil

For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory

Forever and ever

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment